Unfurnished Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Harlem. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
3D tours available right now here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=JBdbgNdHDRv
About This Room
This clean, charming and functional room is available.
About This Home
Situated one block away from Central Park, this gorgeous apartment is just minutes away from some of the best things Manhattan’s Upper East Side has to offer. A short walk from the front steps of this pre-war building will get you over to East River Plaza, where you will find grocery stores and other big-box retailers. A five-minute walk will get you to 110th Street station for the 4 and 6 trains on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line. This smoke-free apartment offers street parking and can be furnished upon request.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- Utilities are not included.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically - the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#705: East Harlem Queen Bedroom A
Become VIP and meet June to see if they're your Perfect Roommate. Reach out directly with Unlimited Real-Time Messaging & Video to speed things up! It's fast, easy & secure!
June's Match Lifestyle Quiz
Become a VIP member. Review June's Lifestyle Quiz for a Perfect Roommate to speed things up. It's fast, easy & secure!